Our Daily Manna July 2, 2017: Sunday devotional –ODM | Flatimes

Sunday, 2 July 2017

Our Daily Manna July 2, 2017: Sunday devotional –ODM

Our Daily Manna July 2, 2017: Sunday devotional – ODM

Topic: The 90/10 Principle

(Philippians 4:6-13; Ephesians 4:26-27).

To many people, life is a bore and cruel- there is constant stress, lack of joy and frustrated relationships. But God is determined to use the 90/10 principle to change you today! The principle says: “10% of life is made up of what happens to you. 90% of life is decided by how you react to what happened to you.”

Did you get that? What this means is that we really have no control over the things that happen to us. You cannot stop the car from breaking down. You cannot prevent the traffic jam. You cannot control those who gossip about you. You cannot control those who choose to betray you or disappoint you, neither can you control how or where you were born. You cannot control people from hurting or irritating you, neither can you control the plane, letter or late arrival for aoppointments.You may not be able to control your financial situation or your health.

Yes, all these make up the 10% of your life. The other 90% is different! For example, someone comes late to a crucial appointment. You can shout, fuss, curse, get angry, get worried or even cancel the deal. Such reactions can make you commit sin through your words, lose a promising relationship or even develop health problem- hypertension. Another reaction would be to stay calm, express your disappointment at the lateness and ask if there was a problem. You can also smile and gently insist that the meeting begin immediately.

By this second reaction, you have conquered a satanic plan to frustrate your day. Apply this principle to most things as you go out today and daily, and watch God turn your life, family and ministry, business into the GOSHEN of your generation even as you prepare for the 14-day fasting program starting from July 9th -22nd, 2017. (To be continued tomorrow). See page 53 now for a crucial notice!

GET AND GIVE OUT THIS ODM! NEVER MISS AN EDITION! When life ZIGZAGS, ODM creates SANITY!

Prayer Points: Take your best worship song to GOD.

1. Repent from ways in which you have failed in using this 90/10 principle!

2. Let all end-time wicked arrows of disease, accidents, madness, confusion, stagnation, family disunity, etc, be broken and melt away by fire now in Jesus Christ name.

3. Pray for me Dr Chris against a blackmailing syndicate that is determined to pull down this vision if I don’t give them money and a hosue. The battle is the Lord’s! SEE PAGE 53.

4. Lord, let not them that are my enemies wrongfully rejoice over me (Pray it very well)!

5. Let the sword of the wicked and bow of the wicked be broken in Jesus Christ name. Grace for purity, fall upon me afresh!

Those in UK sow into: Barclays Bank: Acct name: Chris Kwakpovwe. Acct no: 800 913 91. Sort code: 20 80 57. ( A review of the ODM SEED account is going on. You will be notified soon. Please use this account for now).

By Bishop (Dr) Chris E. Kwakpovwe (Cek)
Publisher/Writer Of Odm And

Rev (Mrs) Flora E. Kwakpovwe (Fek)
Co-Publisher/Writer Of Odm.

No comments:

Post a Comment