Topic: The Mystery of Faith [December 29, 2016]
Scripture: But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.’ Hebrews 11:6
Thought For The Day: Faith is seeing the invisible, doing the incredible and experiencing the impossible.
Faith is a great spiritual mystery that the natural man cannot understand. The mystery of faith is key to victory in life. It takes the mystery of faith to handle the miseries of life.
What is faith?
1. Faith is standing on the Living Word to confirm confidence in the Living God in order to become a living proof. People of faith are doers of the Word.
2. Faith is seeing the invisible, doing the incredible and experiencing the impossible. This means, studying your Bible and seeing revelations beyond human comprehension, doing things beyond human ability and having experiences beyond the natural order.
Facts about faith.
1. Faith is not acting blindly, hoping that something works out. Faith is acting based on strong revelation and confidence in the Word of God.
2. Faith is a responsibility (James 2:17). Men of faith are spiritually hard workers, spiritually diligent and very studious in Scriptures.
3. Faith is a spiritual lift with which spiritual levels are changed. The life of heaven on earth is possible by faith.
I decree today, by faith, your level is changing. You are accessing the heavenly realms in Jesus’ Name.
Remember this: Faith is seeing the invisible, doing the incredible and experiencing the impossible.
1. Build your faith through studying and believing the Word of God.
2. Constantly make faith declarations concerning your life.
Prayer: O LORD, I ask that You move me to the level of great faith. I decree that I am experiencing my next level by faith in Jesus’ Name.
FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: THE MYSTERY OF FAITH.
Quote: If you have made up your mind to get to the top, then you have made up your mind to be a fighter. Culled from 30 SECRETS TO THE TOP by Dr. Paul Enenche.
Daily Reading: Zechariah 14:1 to 21, Revelation 20:1 to 5, Psalm 148:1 to 14, Proverbs 31:8 to 9
Today In History: 29/12/1851 – The First American Young Men's Christian Association was organized, in Boston, Massachusetts.
Amazing Fact: A Scorpion can hold its breath for up to six days.
Dunamis International Gospel Centre (DIGC), is a powerfully anointed church, headquartered at Abuja, Nigeria, with Dr Paul and Dr Becky Enenche, as the Senior Pastors. It is a power-packed arena where God’s Presence, Principles and Power are at work for the salvation, healing and restoration of human destinies and dignities.