|Author: Emode Victor|
Topic: Five Kinds of Labour. (Pt Three) [29/09/16]
Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee. Genesis 3:16. Read: Gen 35:16-18
Glory to God Almighty as the month draws to an end, you shall deliver in Jesus Name. All your labour shall be converted to favour in Jesus Name. Amen. Quickly, let's consider the third and fourth labour mentioned in the Bible.
3) Curse Labour. Due to the sin of man in the garden of Eden, God cursed the woman. Gen 3:16 Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.
4) Hard Labour. Gen 35:17 And it came to pass, when she was in HARD LABOUR, that the midwife said unto her, Fear not; thou shalt have this son also. Rachel experienced both cursed and hard labour (because Jacob her husband had cursed her. Gen 31:33) which led to her death. Vv 18. Curse labour leads to Hard labour which usually lead to death except God intervenes. Many are experiencing Hard Labour today (as a result of Curse) with nothing to show for it. Their efforts has become fruitless. Rachel died in her Hard Labour. She couldn't live to eat the fruit of her labour. Pray the below prayers
* Father, I uproot every curse leading me to hard labour without results
* Father, from today, no curse against me shall ever prosper
* I declare I shall not die in my labour but live
* Father, today, turn all my hard labour to favour
* In the Name above all names, I shall not labour in vain