|Author: Emode Victor|
Topic: Five Kinds of Labour. (Pt Four) [30/09/16]
And the midwives said unto Pharaoh, Because the Hebrew women are not as the Egyptian women; for they are lively, and are delivered ere the midwives come in unto them. Exodus 1:19. Read: Isa 66:7-9
Glory to God Almighty for His faithfulness and grace continuously. Before we discuss the last point today, quickly, let's take a recap of the previous points. The Labour we discussed was, Weak, False, Curse and Hard Labour. The fifth labour is:
5) Easy or Free Labour. This kind of labour comes as a sweatless triumph and flawless victory. In this kind of labour, you do not have to be artificially induced by the doctor before the baby would come, the baby comes before you even pushed. The Bible says in Isa 66:7-8, Before she travailed, she brought forth; before her pain came, she was delivered of a man child. for as soon as Zion travailed, she brought forth her children. Hallelujah! The midwives told King Pharaoh, The Hebrew women are lively, before we get to them, they've already delivered.
Now look at what God said concerning all your labour in Isa 65:23-24, They shall not labour in vain, nor bring forth for trouble; And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.
* In the Name of Jesus, all your labour from JANUARY til Date shall not be in vain
* You shall not die before your labour prosper
* Another man would not eat the fruit of your labour
* You shall deliver in this last day of this month of delivery
* In the month of October, testimony galore would be your portion in Jesus Name