World’s 7th richest man, Mark Zuckerberg, CEO of Facebbook is currently in Nigeria. He arrived Nigeria this afternoon. His first stop is the Co-Creation Hub (CcHub) in Yaba, Lagos.
He arrived Nigeria this afternoon in what is believed to be his first trip to the continent.
His first stop is the Co-Creation Hub (CcHub) in Yaba, Lagos.
Here are 6 possible things the Social Media giant will be doing in Nigeria...
- Free Basics launched in Nigeria and Mark showed his support for the Jobberman team.
- Then the Chan-Zuckerberg Initiative invested $24 million in Andela.
- Facebook’s developer workshop is happening tomorrow
- Facebook is partnering with Cool Link to launch Express Wifi in Lagos some time this week.
- Launch Express Wifi
- Probably have a policy-centred conversations with the Nigerian government to further Facebook’s cause.