The President and CEO of Dangote Group, Alhaji Aliko Dangote, has advised young entrepreneurs on how to be successful businessmen and businesswomen.
According to him, entrepreneurs have to:
- Be very focused and understand what you really want to do.
- Understand the business you want to go into.
- Be tough.
- Don't spend your projected income. Let the money come in first before you start spending
- Social life and business don't go together. You have to be very serious.
- If you want to enjoy life, you won't be able to work. It's always better to make the money first and then enjoy later.